Friday, July 9, 2010

When am I going to get Hannah for good?

Technically, she's ours, and I could have her anytime I wished. However, knowing the running around that's ahead, and the fact that it's usually during naps, I've decided to wait until I'm at least through the passport application process. That way, she can go back to Irma's house, in a comfortable environment and rest, rather than a strange one, with emotions and too much going on. Will reevaluate on Monday.

No comments: