We have a hang up with our I-600a which is preapproval for bringing an orphan into the States. Off and on we thought things were taken care of, things were moving along. This has been a nearly 6 month standstill. I received an email today that requests we sign this petition to help USCIS and other agencies that need to "grandfather" our I-600a and let us get our children. I thought things were ok, but evidently, this is not the case. We also have to call Congress members Oct. 14-16 and send in an email to say PLEASE help us! It would be a huge increase in our costs, needing to redo our homestudy, plus a delay of months for background checks AGAIN if we had to change to the I-800a.
Would you please take time to sign this petition and get our next step coming closer for bringing Hannah home?
Thank you so much!