Monday, August 25, 2008

Swimming story

Saturday am we took off to spend the night at a friend's condo. We had such a relaxing Saturday and Sunday. The kids and Buddy went swimming Sat. and we watched some movies that evening. Sunday after church and lunch, we all went swimming. Sadly, I forgot a swimmy diaper. I thought perhaps we could just use the one we had for a while. Hey, it's been about 5 years since I've had to deal with this! I kept a close eye on it as we played in the water. There was another dad and 2 kids there as well. It was such a great time! Slowly, the diaper expanded, until I knew if we waited longer, we would be sharing much more than we intended! Out we went, stripped on the spot, and back for a quick shower and a long, well needed nap for him! Lesson learned.

No comments: