Friday, August 29, 2008

Look who came to visit...



If you recall, when our friends Charissa and John adopted Ava, which is how we found Hannah. They are moving into their new house this weekend and I offered to watch Ava while they got some work done. Ava and Caleb actually were quite enthralled with each other, neither was very gentle when they touched each other. I got to see Ava signing "baby" and "drink" and see how strong she is! Amazing to see her growing in 6 months from a limp, frail orphan, to a spunky, strong girl. That's the power of love! Looking forward to the wonders that continue. Thanks Charissa for sharing Ava with us.
Catherine go to go to a pool party with Allie Grace and Samuel went with me when I took Ava to her new house. He got to play with Simeon and even tried a little fishing in their pond. I'm so excited to have them so much closer- good play mates and rekindled good friendship on an adult level.

1 comment:

debi9kids said...

OH how I love playdates for the litle ones! Just so cute!!!