Monday, June 29, 2009

Look what I got!

I've been on craigslist off and on trying to find a great stroller. I'd look, get excited, email, and find it sold. Well, today while the kids were playing I saw an ad for this.

21 pounds, easy folding and opening, holds up to 90 pounds, big storage, steers with one hand. I called and it was still there after 3 weeks of being listed! You better believe I loaded up the kids and went to try it out. I paid less than half for this barely used beauty. Sadly, I forgot my wallet at home! I only live about 3 miles away, so no big deal.
What a thrill to watch God providing for Hannah as we get really really close to her arrival. We did get some more information on our progress. Things are moving and we're closer than ever! Now, does anyone have a YukonXL or Suburban to sell?

6 comments:

And patiently waiting... said...

God handles even the "little" thigns! :) Can't wait to see a picture with her in it!

junglemama said...

Cool.

I don't have a suburban but I have a 15 passenger van I'd probably sell ya! :)

Delahne said...

That's funny Christine. I've been debating now about a 12 passenger so we have room to take people with us and add more to our family as God leads. Thank God for wisdom in all these decisions.

Hi, I'm Alysha -But you can call me Lysh said...

Okay, you can have our suburban and we'll take Christine's van! :) Works for me! :) I'm soooo happy to be hearing about you guys getting closer~And~that God brought you your stroller. Perfect timing all the time :)

Alice said...

I was surprised to see that you are still waiting. I am so glad that you are soon going to get your sweet girl! You have waited a long time.

Jenny said...

You will not believe this....but I bought the same one from Craig's list also for also more than half off the retail. I know EXACTLY how you feel because there were a few that were sold before I even had the chance to see them. When I saw your blog..I yelled for my husband to come read...he was in shock! YOU GO GIRL!! We need a bus anyone have any with AC?