Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I won't embarrass her by posting a picture, but Hannah told me while we were out running some quick errands that she had to go potty. She called for me to "modi modi" with her, but I purposely didn't to see what she'd do. When I did go check, she was standing up turning on the light. (Thanks to Mr. Knight for teaching her to turn the lights on and off.) I left again and returned to find her at the potty taking down her drawers. She then got on ALL BY HERSELF! No screaming or crying. Just a very pleased smile. That is so huge for her. I just started working on that Monday night, I think, and it has NEVER been a good thing as far as she's concerned. Big corner for her.
She's also learned how to open doors.
Now back to seeing what's causing the crying this time....

2 comments:

Molly said...

Woohoo! Go baby go!

Nan and Dan said...

woo hoo! congrats!! BIG step!