Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Not Wanted

OK, I haven't addressed this before since this is a new phenomena to this blog. I've had a few ugly-grams from "anonymous." Is it surprising that people who are hateful can't put their name with their comments? I don't want to make this blog private, I don't want to cut out the ability to comment. I'm asking for some respect and consideration from those of you who don't agree with me. There are some things that are just my thoughts. There are other things I believe because it's very clear how God thinks about things. I've not said anything hateful in my blog about anyone, nor have I been misleading about anything happening in our family. As I read on another blog recently, I'm not asking you to agree with me. I see things one way and others another. You don't see me posting nasty things when I don't like what I read. I just quit reading. So, if this is you, your ugly-grams are not wanted. Please don't waste the time commenting because they won't be seen and you'll not change how I feel or think.

3 comments:

liesel said...

Well said.....

Anonymous said...

I have never left a comment before but I wanted to say thank you for sharing your blog. I enjoy reading about your family and it would be sad if you had to make it private.
DJ

Holladay Family said...

I read your blog to see how things are going on your journey to Hannah. If'll you'll remember, we considered adopting her but the Lord knew where she needed to be. I am not sure if I told you that our little Spencer who has the exact same condition as Hannah has been walking for months and months. I can't remember how long it has been but it has been since at least May or June. He walks everywhere! He also does great with eating and communication. He is extremely intelligent. I hope that your travel to get Hannah is soon. Your lovely family is going to love having her home so much! We are so excited for you! p.s. anonymous comments are usually from mean people. I would make it so only people with google accounts can comment. Hope these mean people go away!