Sunday, April 13, 2008

I just have to say how generous strangers can be! Today we went around our neighborhood- ok, really just to a few houses because we didn't get started at a very good time, to tell people we were doing our fundraising garage sale Saturday. Well, one lady pulls out a wallet and gives us $20 cash and said she'd find some things for us. One lady had a bunch of things in her garage she was waiting to give away! Others said they would be happy to help us out. I made 40 fliers, but I'm sure we only handed out 10 or so. Tomorrow Caleb and I will make more rounds. It looks like we're already getting to the "pressed down, shaken together, running over" stage in our garage!

I got a little "get something done" bug and started glazing the bead board in our dining room. Buddy asked whose idea it was, and I assured him it was a good idea. I'll finish tomorrow, just in time for a luncheon Tuesday.

No comments: