Saturday, April 5, 2008

Aaaaah!!!

I was so happy today thinking about our dossier being on the way to Hopscotch (minus the reference letters) and opened the mail box to find..... our envelope back at our house!!!! I didn't realize when I took it inside the PO that I needed to hand it to a real person. Evidently those many pages were over 13 oz. So a minor delay that will be just fine in the long run. We still have other details to be taken care of while we wait.

I was able to go see Charissa and Ava tonight. It's AMAZING to see how she's improved since she's been home! Love does wonderful things.

It's been so beautiful outside that the kids have had a blast on the swing set and just enjoying being outside. It's so nice to hear "Can we go outside?" as opposed to me saying "Go outside now and don't come back in until I tell you!" Tonight at my parents Catherine's backside was covered in mud from playing with who knows what. Thank God for a good washer and dryer! Samuel and I played catch while the other 2 napped today. Accuracy was never my strong suit in throwing, so wouldn't you know it, I threw the soft ball and got him in the eye! Granted, I haven't been out with him playing catch more than a few times, so he's still learning, but BOY did I feel bad! He got over it and wanted to keep going. I think he got his fill tonight playing with his daddy at Gpa and Gma's house.

No comments: