Thursday, March 13, 2008

Where did the past 6 months go?



Imagine, 6 months ago yesterday, I looked like the top picture (I have no idea how to rotate the picture). At this time today, 6 months ago, my epidural was in and not functioning so well. But in just a little bit (100 minutes or so) we had the munchkin in the middle picture. Finally, in a few hours from now 6 months ago, we have our hands full with our sweet family (or so we thought!)

Little did we know, when I said very shortly after getting cleaned up, that I'd do it again and would have another baby, we were soon to be on the journey to complete our family in another fashion!

We're so blessed and are thankful to the Lord for His goodness to us.

By the way, in case anyone was concerned for Caleb, I was only feeding him about 2 tsps of cereal a day as we were learning the wonders of eating from a spoon. He's fine!

1 comment:

liesel said...

What a great family picture. How sweet. Glad Buddy's passport came in. You are making great progress!