Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wednesday, March 12th

No news on the paperwork front. Somewhere, something is happening, we're just not sure what.

However, Catherine and I had a lovely evening tonight, reading books and painting our nails, imagining how fun it'll be when we will have 2 little girls to do this with. I told her we'll have to remember how badly we wanted Hannah to be with us, especially when we're not wanting to be nice. She said "Yeah, I remember when she was littler and I had to get used to her, but I did. I'll get used to her when she comes." (Referring to the videos and pictures we've seen.) She kept asking about Hannah changing when she'd watch the videos. I had to explain that Hannah will be bigger when we get her and will look a little different, just like she grows and changes. That made sense.

I think we've turned a corner with feeding Caleb! I didn't feed him cereal for a few days and just nursed. Well, yesterday he ate with no crying and tonight he was leading forward for the bites and ate more than he's eaten in the past! His pediatrician will be pleased. Amazing that 6 months ago I was doing yoga in the hospital, trying to get his head down! I was dilated to an 8, but he was NOT ready to see the bright lights! My, how time has flown...

No comments: