Wednesday, March 19, 2008

March 20

Ok, I'll admit it, I'm addicted to adoption blogs! I've not had internet access for the 3rd day now. Just got it back about 5 minutes ago (thank you SOOO much Amanda) and I'm so excited to find out how others are doing.

We have heard nothing on our adoption progress. But then again, I've not been able to get emails for 3 days, so I may be pleasantly surprised. I feel like we're in the 7 1/2 month spot in pregnancy when you know things are happening and you just have to be patient, knowing the end WILL come and it'll be so sweet to see your child. We have watched the new video several times and think it's so sweet to see her personality and her energy. Hannah will be a great addition to our family.

2 cute things Catherine said this week: we bought a new swing set and I was working on it Monday afternoon. The birds were singing and Catherine said- "Listen mommy, the birds are singing praises to God!" Yesterday, we were baking scones. She was helping me and said, "Mommy, do you remember when Caleb was this big?" (The size of a poppy seed. Each week I would tell them what was developing and how big he was as we went through the pregnancy.) Amazing to look at him now and see all the changes.

I now have a cord to download pictures from my camera. You'll be seeing more updated family pics, soon, but tonight I need to catch up on what's going on in the world!

No comments: