Friday, March 21, 2008

More good news

Good news on 2 things! First, I checked email after I blogged last and found out we're only waiting on the CANIS report to have our homestudy complete! Then last night I got an email that our country is ready to make a match for us already! Of course, that means we need to send in a big chunk. Funny thing, our tax return was direct deposited this morning! Things are picking up speed and we're happy to be along for the ride.

I spoke with someone from a ministry we support and told him we're adopting. He said the sweetest thing to me- "I got a witness that there will be grace for the adoption process and for parenting. That's pure religion, not the false kind." Well, we believe it, after all, that's what Hannah means! So encouraging to hear these words as we keep trusting him.

Caleb has decided he likes green beans! He chowed down without any problems yesterday. I'd forgotten the wonders of multicolored spit up! I'm excited to see him doing so well. He's so happy and content most of the time.

We're off to Branson for the weekend with my parents. Lots of fun for all of us and Caleb travels like a pro.

No comments: