Wednesday, March 26, 2008

More time with the notary!

Today was a day of some accomplishment. I found out more of what I need apostilled for the dossier ASAP, so I quick printed out what I could and when Buddy got home from work, off we went to the bank to visit the notary. One of the forms was done incorrectly, I found out after we got home. I forgot the dates are written differently in every other country, it seems. So, Hannah will be 3 May 6, not June 5 (05.06, 06.05). So it'll be a quick trip in the morning to meet Buddy to get that one notarized. We had hoped to get her by her birthday so we could celebrate with her. Robin said since we've been moving at warp speed through the process, we may still be with her! Sooner than we thought...

We really need wisdom on how to travel, one trip or two. The thought of being gone from Caleb that long really stinks, so 2 trips would be a lot easier on us. We'll know what to do.

I got our package for Hannah sent off to Martha today. It's pretty simple, but I hope she'll like it. More will come later.

Still no word on the CANIS report, but it's coming soon!

No comments: