Monday, January 26, 2009

Well, today the T's got their last piece of paperwork after "the last" piece of paperwork last week. Goodness! If this doesn't test your faith and patience- waiting, not getting pictures for a month, seeing others going really soon, trying to decide on whether to plan out your February or hold your breath anticipating being gone for an extended period of time. Isn't it amazing that in 3 days it'll be a year since I first saw that spunky little girl's picture?
Of course, there are others who are having a worse time with us. Paperwork mix ups, not having the money when they need it, countries changing laws about who can adopt, children being shipped off before they can get to them. I tell you, this adoption business is NOT for the faint of heart!
I must go back to the beginning and remember- it was all HIS plan, not ours. So there has to be a marvelous finish to it all.
I'm not having a pity party, by any means. Perhaps it's being at home in icy weather, Buddy gone for tonight and maybe tomorrow night since the roads are so bad, and other, less fun things like preparing for taxes waiting for me that make me want to let off a little emotion. Tomorrow is a new day and could be the day we hear something or perhaps nothing and still trust God. I think that's a really good plan.

No comments: