Saturday, June 5, 2010

What's the hold up?

Ok, so you're probably noticing that it's been more than 2 days since I thought it would be 2 days until we found out if it was going to be a court date for us, or an added bit of paper work. I did find out yesterday that it was the latter. Sadly, there wasn't a whole lot I could do to take care of it- it was Friday, working toward rush hour by the time I got to OKC (a 2 hour drive if all went well), and I had all 3 kids on a 90*+ day. So, I put my trust in the good old USPS to get my package safely to OKC, and that I had done everything correctly to get the papers then off to Hopscotch to go to ROG.

As I was driving home, frustrated that I couldn't make something happen, I was reminded of this song.

I will cast all my cares upon you.
I lay all of my burdens down at Your feet.
Any time I don't know just what to do,
I will cast all my cares upon you.

Something to hold on to during this seeming delay. I still know God is working, that He's bringing this to a close- in a good way, and that it's for our good and His glory.

No comments: