Saturday, March 12, 2011

Last week, my computer crashed! So sad not be able to be online. Good news is- it's better than ever thanks to one of my friends! AND I can put pictures on here! So....

Doesn't he look so cute and sweet? So happy to be in our new room? Well, this happy little guy has gotten a new whiff in the air lately and has taken off every chance he can get through our little wobbly gate to run around. Well, Thursday he got out and we didn't realize it until too late. We went around the neighborhood, with no signs of him anywhere. Friday, we walked around the neighborhood, and talked to neighbors who might have seen him. Yes, some had- and the animal control people. By the time we got back, it was closed, so I left a message. We had just made a tag for him, but it fell off before he left and hadn't been found yet. This morning we got a call that they had our little boy. Would you believe he ran off twice as soon as I set him down! We made good efforts to fix it, but weren't very effective. I got some help this afternoon, so now we're sure the back yard is safe. Now, we have to remember to shut the door going to our school room if the garage door is open, so he can't go out that way. Looking forward to spring scents to leave the air.

This is our future school room! We're ready to go...Here it is! We still have some things to do, but this is a good start.
We like to take walks together when it's nice out. Hannah actually likes to walk, and can walk pretty far. I always take the stroller for when she gets tired. It's pretty cool how she's doing lately. She hated me touching her feet, but has had such a shift in the last feet. She is able to joke with me and stay distracted while I stretch them, instead of panicking because I've looked at them. She really enjoys playing out in the school room- we have a play kitchen out there, and she and Caleb have had fun playing with play dough. She brings us food to eat- globs of dough that are delicious! Her balance and coordination are really coming along a lot. Such a pretty picture of Sammy.

Hannah really likes tattoos, and especially the kitty ones from her sister rewarding her for doing what she says.

Back in the beginning of February, we had snow! Hannah was mixed about it, but here are some pictures of their fun. Samuel and Caleb enjoyed sparring with their gear. Sadly, we've had to decide what to cut out of our busy schedule, and karate was the thing that first popped up. So, sparring will have to be done at home right now. (What a bummer that I had to go buy that all important piece of protection for boys!)



Our little memorial to the late Frenzy. However, our 2 new lizards are doing beautifully, and have so much energy that they have gotten out of the little holes in the top of their habitat and taken a tour of the living room! No worries, they are in their proper homes now. I'm a bit shocked to say I have worms in my house, voluntarily! Evidently, they need crickets and worms to complete their diet, nicely dusted with calcium so they can be digested. I'd put a picture of them on here, but they don't say still very long.




Before we totally cleared the drift, we got to take a picture. Caleb likes that hat a lot, and wears it even when it's really warm out. He is a little puppy who is sooo cute! I've been searching for some organizational things for our rooms and just around the house. Yesterday, I employed my drill and put somethings together that I think will be really helpful. Unfortunately, there is chaos when you organize, but we are coming out of it surely.

That's about all there is to tell. We're doing well and looking forward to the rest of the weekend.

Have a great one!

No comments: