Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Caleb and Hannah were racing across the living room while I was getting some work done this morning. "Come on, Cheese Pasta!" C called to H.

Yesterday, out of nowhere, Samuel sat down and started playing piano. He took lessons for a few months in 2nd grade, and I taught them a bit when we first started homeschooling, but nothing beyond that. He played and played last night. Then this morning, he and C started playing again. So much fun to hear them actually making music!

Our little lizzards are doing well, but we need to hurry to the pet store for some more crickets.

On Monday while I was teaching my class, I happened to look down into the gym and saw C & H's class down there playing. We've been working really hard to help H gain balance and not shuffle when she is standing. Behold, she help a basketball, bent her knees, and threw the ball WITHOUT MOVING HER FEET! That is huge! I was so excited to see that. When I told her PT on Tuesday, she told me how much strength she's gained.

The sun is shining, and I've got some rose bushes to plant. Have a great week!

No comments: