Friday, June 13, 2008

Kid stuff

Samuel told me he was sure Catherine would sign a contract some day bcause she's alwasys singing. "You might be on American Idol. I'd watch you, but I'd turn it off if it got too annoying."

Caleb was playing with my belly this morning. I told Catherine it looks funny because of #3, #2, and #1 stretching me out, Samuel pipes in from his room "you just need a #4 to make it better."
Catherine asked me if we could have 10 kids.

Wednesday night Buddy and Samuel went to church while the C's and I stayed home. Catherine wanted to help me post pictures, then dictated recipes for strawberry muffins- "you put all the regular stuff in, then you put in strawberries, then put it in the oven." chocolate chip cookies- "no raisins, powder, the good kind of sugar, chocolate chips. Tell me the rest." She was singing and I had to repeat and clap when she said to and let me know if I did it wrong. We had lots of fun.

When Buddy comes home from work, you should hear the shouts of "Daddy!!" Well, Caleb has his own version. He fake cries, squeals and wiggles to get Buddy's attention and leans toward him so he'll hold him. Such a loved daddy! Can't wait to see how Hannah will show her love.

No comments: