Monday, June 30, 2008

Great weekend

We decided to go to Branson last weekend to be at a meeting, so after swim lessons and lunch, we took off. I think Caleb did the best he's done in the past 5 or 6 trips, praise the Lord! No dvd players and S&C did GREAT! The meeting was great, we were in the right place at the right time. Saturday it poured most of the day, but we got to see Kung Fu Panda. Caleb actually slept through about 1/3 of it. There were some really intense parts where I tried to cover his ears to block the noise, and I think that bothered him more than the noise did! Samuel went on and on about it. What a great memory! He wanted to know if we'd get it when it came out or if we'd see it again. I told him we wouldn't have too since he could describe it in such vivid detail!

We had a nice ride home with 3 children sleeping at one point! I have a picture of the 3 "resting" but I have to find my camera! When we were about 5 miles from our house, we stopped to look at a house my friend Jeri is building and found some open houses. Well, off we went to dream a little dream. The kids totally enjoyed it and wanted to buy those houses! It's so fun to see things that can be in the future. I wish I'd have taken a camera to take pictures of what we liked for that someday...

Today it was back to swimming lessons and putting everything back in its place. Caleb drank well from a sippy cup for the first time today! It had Jamba Juice Pomagranite something or other in it and his REALLY liked it. I'm thankful.

No comments: