Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Finally approved!

GREAT NEWS! We got our INS approval in the mail yesterday! That is truly the last thing we have to do/have before we're set to go. Very good news.

I forgot to tell you that when we had lunch in Branson, one of the guys there told us he and his sister were adopted. An interesting note was that he had such a great family, he never wanted to get in touch with his bio parents or felt like he was missing out on anything. Then, on the way home, I saw a famiy in a van with something hanging from their mirror with the Georgian flag on it and something written about Georgia. Of course, you can't go chasing down people on the highway, but I thought that was pretty cool.

Today my mom brought over my oldest niece and nephew so the kids could play. We went to a great park near our house and the kids played non-stop for about 3 hrs., then came to our house
to play for about an hour more. Mom had her camera and she got some great pictures of the kids. Hopefully I can get a copy of the cd so I can post some. Caleb was hilarious- he blew raspberries in my mom's face, sucked on her cheeks, drooled all over her arms, and generally had a great time. He kept saying "ah da" so I said "mama", which made him laugh so hard. Too bad we didn't have the video camera! The boys decided it was a good idea to make it a surprise that mom was bringing them over to our house and the girls were so excited to have more time together. Mom had given me a bunch of brushes and Catherine decided they were mostly for her. My friend Sheli had given us a beauty shop toy for Catherine and Hannah to play with, so Alex and Catherine had a big time with Catherine's hair accessories and brushes. Gabriel and Samuel were biding their time until I would let them play Game Cube! They are all great friends and have a blast together. Sad it happens so infrequently.

I did make a slide show on onetruemedia.com, but I couldn't figure out how to then get it on my blog without it just being a link you have to log onto. So when I figure that out, you'll have pictures to look at!

1 comment:

liesel said...

You must be getting SO excited. I suppose you'll be traveling soon then? I can't even believe it.