Thursday, February 21, 2008

Perspective




This has nothing to do with the title, but it is pretty cute! Caleb and tummy time are not always on friendly terms. He was doing great until right after this.
I called my grandma today just to make sure she knows how much I love her and how glad I was to have had her as my Grandma. I told her Hannah is coming and soon we'll all be together in Heaven with no sadness or pain, just having fun with each other and Jesus. Of course it made me cry. In the words of our away from home Pastor, just a few short breathes and we'll all be out of here. Earth is the shortest, most difficult thing we'll ever do when we know the Lord.
I hear how busy I'll be with 4 kids and feel a little overwhelmed with my paper mountain. My friend Carla reminded me of the scripture "Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass." That's right- it was His idea and He'll give us the grace to get it all done.
I went over most of the dossier templates and feel pretty good about that. We found out we can send things to Hannah with another family when they go to ROG. Immediately the kids thought of the idea of their Grandma making her a "B." (a special afghan) She has made all the kids a big and little one. What they would do without them, we don't know. Many tears have been shed when Catherine has been without. Samuel's is falling apart from all the love. He likes the smell of his- fresh air, but thinks Catherine's stinks! I tried to put the picture of Caleb with his down here, but Charissa, I'm going to need another lesson!




2 comments:

liesel said...

What is a "B"? A blanket?
If you go into the compose mode (tab at the top) I think you can drag the photos in whatever place you want. I think?

Delahne said...

Yes, it's an afghan my mom crochets. I tried dragging it and it won't move. I tried right clicking and copy and pasting it, but that didn't work either. I guess I'll have to put all my pictures together or make separate posts for each!