Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's official!

Ok, maybe just on my end. I got the app. and agreement in the mail today. We've been working on so many things, it seems, that normally wouldn't be done so closely together. However, since we want to bring Hannah home quickly, I'm becoming, as Robin says, the multi-tasking queen. We got an appointment to begin the home study- next Saturday. I'm grateful taxes are soon done- hopefully before then so those papers will be out of the way.
Samuel was home with me today- the 24 hour rule with fevers. That meant missing his Valentine's party and me missing Catherine's. He was only slightly less busy than usual! But we had fun. He's a really good kid, very loving toward Caleb.
Tonight Catherine decided she was going to help me get Caleb ready for bathtime. You should have seen her pulling off his clothes. It's a good thing kids are flexible!
I only slept in about 1 1/2 hr increments last night- Caleb was having some trouble. Buddy's not home and I've done as much paperwork as I want for one night, so it's time to call it a day. A little progress everyday. One step closer to our goal!

1 comment:

WheresMyAngels said...

I saw your comment on another page a about Daria and what has happened with her. I don't know if you have heard by now but wanted to let you know that she will soon be coming home :)

http://reecesrainbow.com/sponsorcornish.htm