Friday, April 2, 2010

Wish I knew how to show this on the page, but just have a link to share what this weekend is all about. It humbles me to see how much He loves us, how much He endured, all the while looking into the future and seeing us, doing it out of love for us.
There's an old song that says, "Oh, how He loves you and me. Oh, how He loves you and me. He gave His life, what more could He give? Oh, how He loves you! Oh, how He loves me! Oh, how He loves you and me." It makes me cry when I hear or sing it. No way to comprehend it, because we could never deserve it. And that's the beauty of it all. In spite of, not because of, what I've done.
Take time this weekend to reflect on His goodness, and aim to live your lives in a way pleasing to Him, accepting His amazing sacrifice, and sharing that gift with others.

No comments: