Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I'm so thankful for this season, and the reason behind it all. Catherine and I were getting ready to go to my brother's today, and were singing "Mary did you know." I got so overwhelmed with God's amazing love for us and all the things that we have because of the gift of Jesus, I began to cry. We have done nothing to deserve His goodness, yet He pours out goodness daily.

We went to Mark's and had a nice time while we were there. We hadn't looked out in 2.5 hours, but when we did, inside was a much better option! When we left, Buddy in his truck and the kids and I in my vehicle, it took us over 1.5 hours to get home! This is a 25-30 minute drive, max. It's so beautiful to have a blizzard in OK! The last time we had snow like this, it was 2000 and Samuel was just 1 year old. We ended up staying overnight at my parents' house and had a blast. Hopefully, it'll clear up and they can join us tomorrow.
Merry Christmas, everyone! May you experience the love of God like never before this year.

No comments: