Thursday, May 15, 2008

Update

How did the past week fly by so quickly? Let's see...
Friday, Samuel's field trip to Woolaroc. Hadn't been there since before I met Buddy. Got a little lost with my good friends Shawn and Sheli, but Caleb got a longer nap, so it was fine with me. Indian history and artifacts, wild animals and baby animals. Samuel wanted to get rocks as his souvinere. A true boy!
Saturday, tried to be productive in the am, play dates for Catherine and Samuel in the afternoon, Get together at mom and dad's for a mother's day/Buddy's birthday/mom's birthday event. Lots of fun and home late.
Sunday after breakfast in bed (I was all alone and felt a bit sad until I realized I was ALL ALONE!!! Ahhh), beautifully done by my sweet Buddy along with a dozen pink roses, church, trip to the park where we saw Charissa and family leaving, got a little nap, mom and dad came over for a bit.
Monday I picked up the change from the classes and we took it to the bank. They know us well from all the notarizations and change runs! We had right at $780!!! Catherine's class got 1st with $300 and Samuel's was 2nd for his grade. My friend Jenn gave us some goodie bags for the 2nd place classes, so Samuel was cool with it. Thanks Jenn!
Tuesday Catherine informed me she didn't want me to go to her end of the year party because she wanted tro hang out with someone else. You can imagine the hurt feelers that came out. I did ask who she wanted to hang out with and it was her teacher! (She does have an awesome teacher) I'm going anyway.
Yesterday, Amanda and I spent part of the day cleaning mom and dad's house. Mom always keeps her house much neater than mine, but I wanted her to finish school for the year and have a nice clean house to relax in and not have to think about it for awhile. Caleb got his first tooth! No wonder he's been a bit out of sorts. This is 2 months later than the 1st 2 kids. He certainly seems to want to take his time on everything! In the last week, he finally started to sit up for a few minutes by himself if he has toys in front of him. Yes, he is 8 months now.
Today Caleb has a Dr's appt to check up on his weight gain, then I go help with Samuel's class for a few hours, then tonight my baby girl graduates kindergarten! She wants Buddy to clap and whistle as loud as he can and for me to cheer loudly, too. She's so excited to be on stage!

Tomorrow is C's field trip and end of the year party.
I think we'll work in the flower beds and yard for the weekend.
Next week holds more fun for us, but hopefully not quite so much each day! Their last day is Thursday and we'll finish our garage saling adventure Friday am. (We're still accepting donations for the sale!) I'll be so glad to park my car inside again!!!
I have pictures of our week and will get them posted, but thought there should be SOME kind of update for you all!

No comments: