Sunday, May 25, 2008

Garage sale part 2a/ Thank God for Mom!

Ok, so you're probably waiting to find out the good news on the sale. Well, it didn't happen. Samuel had gotten sick on Tuesday, stayed home Wed. and Thurs, Catherine came home Thurs. dragging. So, when mom came Thursday afternoon, she stayed while I did a quick errand and came home to make dinner. Buddy came home from work feeling a little off and I started feeling bad, so instead of heading out to post signs, I headed to soak in the tub. I got to bed but got sick during the night, as did Catherine. Mom was there to do laundry during the night and hold heads! She stayed with me the next day while I slept and Buddy worked. We did receive some donations Friday, which I was so thankful for. We just couldn't pull it off.
So for now, the sale is postponed until further notice since we'll be going to Branson next weekend and trying to find some good family camping in on another weekend while we're waiting for some news.

No comments: