Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Update on the Wright house. This has been one wild and fun summer. I don't think I've ever had one like it. We found a house to rent, have spent each week going back and forth to different homes, done a lot of therapy, been working on wheel chair and special shoes, become the Director for the Branson CC group, and gone to some trainings. Meanwhile, in my spare time, I've been getting ready for the school year. We've so enjoyed our times in Branson and am so thankful for the opportunity to start a CC group. It's been a blessing to our family, and I want to pass it on to others. So, if you know homeschoolers in our area, pass them on our way!

We'll continue going back and forth, Buddy joining us when he can, but we'll be there more than here, except when we take breaks from CC and coming back to visit if Buddy can't come our way. I'm working on streamlining our transitions to make it more enjoyable for all of us. Chore charts and tasks are really helpful.

More has happened, but it's time to head out again. Finally getting internet access, so I can feel more attached to the world!

1 comment:

Rick and Michelle said...

I was just browsing your blog & this post made me curious about your location. Are you moving to Branson from OKC or vice versa? We're getting ready to move to the OKC area from N. Idaho in Dec. and found your blog on a list of adoptive families in OK (on RR). So I began reading your blog & saw this post about Branson. Anyway... God bless.
Michelle