Thursday, July 7, 2011

Spent the day trying to track down wiring receipts from last year for our adoption credit. This is ending up being a lot of work! In the process, I did find out more information about H's birth parents. They were pretty young when she was born. I'm not sure how I would have handled things had I been their age and lived in their country. They were brave, and we're thankful for them.
Tomorrow morning we're going to have our family picture taken! It's only taken a year to have us all together, dressed properly, and have a photographer there at the same time. Granted, it's very early and I'm not sure how chipper we'll all be, but at least we'll all be there together. I hear photo shop is a fabulous thing. :)

1 comment:

Tamara's Mommy said...

Can't wait to see it. I'm sure it's going to be beautiful!!!