Monday, January 3, 2011

We're still alive, not in hiding, just been a very busy month. To top it off, I misplaced the charger for my camera. Seems to be a reoccuring theme, sadly. However, it was discovered over the weekend, plus I swiped some pictures from my mom's camera!
Hannah thoroughly enjoyed her first Thanksgiving and Christmas as a Wright. It was cute to see her reactions. She's going through a "mine" stage, so this was extra special as she opened presents or we bought things at the store. She's very good at pointing out what belongs to whom.
We had some good adventures and learning times over the past weeks, and some fun experiences to share, too. However, children are needing me, and I've got some other work to do.
Hope everyone had a great Christmas, and that you new year is blessed beyond measure with all the good things God has in store for us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome home. Look forward to catching up on Monday!