Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Getting off another round of documents to be apostilled today. I honestly don't think there's anything else they could possibly need. This time, I'm letting the USPS take care of the driving. It only takes a day, and I really don't have a day to lose.

Having some dilema's with Caleb and Samuel. It's bringing back memories of us letting Samuel fall asleep in our bed until Catherine was asleep, then moving him back. Not so fun, but we finally got it down. Caleb has been taking really great naps, then staying up until 9 or later because he's slept so well. However, without a nap, he's really naughty and cranky. Last night he crawled into Samuel's bed several times, turned on the lights, had toys in his bed. He finally went to sleep when I moved him into our bed. The night before, he had the lights on and Samuel slept through it. We have a rail on his bed, but it only covers part of the side. I'm not convinced he wouldn't just climb over it, even if we had something that went along the whole side of the bed. Patience and persistance is the name of the game.

We've been enjoying the off and on snowing of this winter. Waking up to white when you have no idea it's coming is a wonderful thing! Especially when the roads are still clear.

I'm finishing up my felted wool hat today. The knitting has been done since Friday, but I needed to go to a friends to wash it so it'll shrink right. Looking forward to posting pictures. I finished a 2nd hat for Ava, since the first was too big, started a scarf for Buddy, but promised Catherine I'd make a pink hat for her before I finished Buddy's. This is such a great way to keep me relaxed and occupied when my presence is needed and I can't really be doing anything productive.

Have a great week!

No comments: